20090416

arriba!

viva tejas! viva mi amigos! viva calor! viva la lluvia! viva margaritas! viva espacio! viva dr. pepper! viva whataburger! viva 610 y 59! viva concreto! viva mexicanas!

texas, our texas, oh hail the mighty state.
texas, our texas, so wonderful so great...

texas fight, texas fight, yay texas fight.
texas fight, texas fight, yay texas fight.

texas fight, texas fight, for its texas that we love best...

the eyes of texas are upon you

the stars at night, are big and bright.

all my exes live in texas
texas is a place i dearly love to be
but all my exes live in texas
therefor i reside in tennessee.

my long hair just can't cover up my redneck

sweet potato pie and i shut my mouth

luckenbach texas, ain't nobody feelin no pain

screw you, we're from texas baby, so screw you

amarillo by morning.






2 comments:

Ryan said...

where did you get those delicious tacos

i was going to say did you get those at arriba arriba, but i didnt think you sauntered up past 14th st too often

Ryan said...

never mind. it just occurred to me that prob are/were in texas. and i am dumb.